I’m excited to release episode #2 of The CPR of Life Podcast.
In this episode, I had the pleasure of chatting with Rosalind Main. Rosalind is an artist, a body positivist activist, and a model. I came across Rosalind and her co-founder of I Am More Than on Instagram. Two Scottish models celebrating diversity in ALL its forms. I was inspired by their message and more so their passion. I think if we cultivate the passion in our youth there is the potential to create massive change.
Some highlights from this conversation include:
– the power of knowing when opportunities are not right for us when we listen to and follow our intuition bigger and better things happen;
– the size label on clothing has no reflection on who you really are as a person; and
– when you believe in something, you have the power to make a difference.
I hope you enjoy the show. And please feel free to reach out with any feedback.
Here are a few thought bomb takeaways:
- You are more than a first impression, your age, size, ethnicity, anything that could be seen as an obstacle. Owning it and being more than what that obstacle is. The obstacle is only in your own mind. Celebrate and own it.
- When you realize you have nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed about the world is such a brighter place;
- There are many young people who are using their talent and voice to stand for what they believe in – they are the voice of our future; and finally
- Just do what you feel is right at the end of the day, it’s the most important thing.
You can find Rosalind’s details as well as links to the BBC video and her art page below.
Until next time: Be well. Be inspired. Be You.
I Am More Than Video:
To Follow Rosalind: