I’m excited to release the first episode of The CPR of Life Podcast.
In this first episode, I had the honour and pleasure of chatting with Robin Lockhart. We went through coach training together and have a variety of common interests in our work. Among many other things, Robin is a professional youth and community worker, co-founder of Catalyst in the Community and Director of The Griffin Research Community.
Some highlights from this conversation include:
– the power of meeting people where they are. In particular the youth of today, who are the future of tomorrow;
– the power of showing up with no masks, just human to human; and
– the fact that solutions come from within.
I hope you enjoy the show. And please feel free to reach out with any feedback.
Here are a few thought bomb takeaways:
– Young people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
– Solutions to the problems have to come from within, whether that be the person, the community, etc. You can’t impose solutions.
– When we have conversations one human to another human, instead of one mask to another, we get places.
Be well. Be inspired. Be You.
Conference Details – Livestream options available
Resilient Young Minds – A Revolutionary Approach to Wellbeing