If you are searching for the fountain of youth look no further. In this episode, I had the pleasure of chatting with Dr. Leonie Morris, a psychologist, and coach focusing on the limiting beliefs around age and an all round amazing human being. Chatting with Leonie is like taking an elixir.
Some highlights from our conversation include:
– where does happiness come from? Great news, it’s a LOT closer than you might think;
– the impact of how society views ageing and places in the world where ageing is embraced and the impact that has on longevity; and
– Leonie’s discovery of the Fountain of Youth.
I hope you enjoy the show. And please feel free to reach out with any feedback.
Here are a few thought bomb takeaways:
- age is a number – the negative impact comes when we view it as a negative chapter in our lives and on society;
- vitality is within you. When you don’t view getting older as a major life event you are more likely to live a longer life;
- our elderly populations are an under utilized yet incredible source and example of resilience; and finally
- how children live is a great example of embracing life. They are spontaneous, they don’t carry around baggage or grudges and they live their lives with incredible playfulness. Sounds like the recipe for living a youthful life, no matter how old you are.
Thank-you for listening. I hope you enjoyed the show. Information about Leonie’s Forever Young Program as well as ways to connect with Leonie can be found in the show notes.
Until next time: Be well. Be inspired. Be You.
To connect with Leonie: