What I'm Up To
- Podcast Launch – The CPR of Life, a show about creating community through connection, awakening potential and uncovering resilience of the human spirit through the power of
stateof mind. It’s about living a well-lived life and uncovering what often gets in the way .
- Be You Campaign is also sponsoring a variety of workshops including: The Evolution of You (embracing and awakening the power within); Big Changes, Better Choices for tweens and teens who are navigating the many changes and opportunities that they are faced with; and Dealing with Anxiety and Stress as a Child/Youth.
- Workshops and Courses:
- The Divorce Roadmap series. This series includes a number of online in and in-person workshops focused on minimizing the conflict, cost and time for those going through separation and divorce. I am also offering courses for children whose families are in transition, as well as an alternative way to minimize conflict for those working in the family legal profession.
- Mental Health in the Workplace: help your business and employees thrive. The Key to State of Mind in the Workplace; Conflict in the Workplace; Difficult Conversations; and Workplace Bullying.
My Passion Helping Others:
- I am incredibly proud to be able to work with individuals in trafficking. I am currently working with individuals located at a safe house in a remote area of Asia. I am so grateful for technology and contacts who have made this possible.
- I offer similar workshops as listed above for non-profits. I am extremely passionate about working with children and youth. Please feel free to reach out.
- I’m excited to offer a 4, 6 and 8-week program helping students understand the power of the mind and how that can positively impact their lives. For teachers, state of mind in the classroom offers a pivotal approach to working with young minds.
For more information about what I’m up to please don’t hesitate to get in touch. I’d love to connect with you.
Upcoming Workshops and Webinars
Online Webinar Series: ‘From Stress, Anxiety and Striving to Thriving’.
Online Workshop ‘Playful Parenting’ coming in June. Contact me for details.
A New Approach to Stress & Anxiety Workshop
Taking Ownership for Your Life
Stress, Resilience and Wellbeing in Schools
I am proud to be a member of the WOW – Web of Wellbeing Project. A global project promoting mental health & wellbeing in children. To learn more about this project: https://webofwellbeing.org/