Live Your Best Life 101
This episode is a great one. I loved my conversation with the witty and wise Amir Karkouti. In addition to being a loving husband and father, Amir owns several restaurants, he’s a kick-ass coach and works at a recovery centre. I had the honour and pleasure of participating in a Professional Coaching course with Amir and Ankush Jain, it was a such a fabulous journey. The two of them work together in such an inspiring and complimentary way. What I’ve seen with Amir time and time again is that he shows up fully and gives with such an open heart.
This conversation is a great one, among other things we chat about:
- Taking action despite the quality of our thinking in the moment;
- Even if we look different from the outside, we are all looking for the same thing on the inside;
- When we are trying to figure out life from a conceptual place we are not living; and
- The power of showing up and doing our best.
Here are a few thought bomb takeaways:
- The secret ingredient in life, coaching, business, etc. is showing up as YOU;
- There is no-one who can do you better than you;
- Life flows much better when we are not caught up in trying to conceptualize everything; and
- The heart of the matter IS what matters.
If you enjoy this episode I would be grateful if you could leave a review on iTunes. If you think others would enjoy it please feel free to share. If you have any comments or feedback please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Until next time: Be well. Be inspired. Be You.
To reach Amir:
To find out more about Amir’s books: