Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are looking forward to 2019 with curiosity, wonder and love.
My conversation with Danielle Lithwick is a perfect way to start the new year on the CPR of Life podcast. Danielle is an Intuitive Eating Coach, body positivist and Personal Trainer. I met her at a social event focused on connection – one of my favourite things. Much of what Danielle points to in her work is parallel with the understanding I work from, that we have innate wisdom within that is available to guide us. Danielle points to this wisdom in her work as a coach and trainer. I enjoyed learning more about her as well as what she does. Danielle is a sweet soul, I enjoyed connecting with her.
During this conversation we chat about:
- What being body positive means;
- The ten principles Danielle focuses on as an Intuitive Eating Coach;
- Why it’s important to honour your hunger; and
- Emotional eating.
Here are a few thought bomb takeaways:
- Our innate wisdom includes healthy eating signals;
- There is a difference between respecting your body versus loving your body;
- The concept of ‘ideal’ is made up, and differs from person to person, therefore searching for the ideal is futile; and
- Trust the wisdom of your body, it will never lead you wrong.
I loved the message Danielle promotes, it’s one that makes a lot of sense to me. In my opinion, it’s one that everyone should embrace. Danielle has a vast amount of experience and she definitely embraces her message. She has a great new program coming up, the details are below.
This conversation was a great example of how we have an inbuilt capacity to deal with every aspect of life. Letting go and leaning into trusting our innate wisdom is a beautiful way to start this new year.
Thank-you for listening. I would be grateful if you could leave a review on iTunes. If you have any comments or feedback please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Until next time: Be well. Be inspired. Be You.
To hear this episode of The CPR of Life:
To reach Danielle:
To learn more about Danielle’s upcoming program: