This is such an EXCITING conversation, it’s a follow up to last weeks podcast episode. I’m releasing this podcast episode early because this Friday, January 18th Dominic and I will be doing a LIVE webinar. If you would like to be part of that conversation the link is below.
I really enjoyed the chat I had with Dominic in the last episode but this one really brought it home for me. In our last episode, we talked a lot about the theoretical background behind the LOA, the teachings of Abraham Hicks and the Three Principles now we get into the juicy stuff. If you haven’t listened to episode 14 I highly recommend you start there.
In this fun conversation we chat about:
- The practical aspect of the LOA and the teaching of Abraham Hicks;
- Why the direction of your attention matters;
- What is abundance; and
- The power of internal resonance versus dissonance.
Here are a few thought bomb takeaways:
- When you try to conceptualize pure energy you are attempting to put form to it, however, you conceptualize it will never capture the full potential of it;
- We live in a world of overflowing abundance, the direction you look in matters. Why not focus on overflowing abundance;
- The direction of your energy, essence determines the path that you are on, it’s a great thing to pay attention to (for a variety of reasons);
- Receiving, willing, allowing are all about resonance and a good feeling; and
- The purpose of life is JOY.
My conversations with Dominic always leave me feeling inspired. His energy and love of life are so infectious. This was a great conversation that really cleared up a lot of what is meant by the Law of Attraction and the teachings of Abraham Hicks. I’m really grateful to Dominic for taking the time to have this conversation and I can’t wait for the upcoming live webinar.
Thank you so much for listening. If you enjoyed this episode I would be really grateful if you could leave a review on iTunes. If you have any comments or feedback please don’t hesitate to reach out.
To listen to this conversation:
Until next time: Be well. Be inspired. Be You.
To reach Dominic:
To join us for the conversation on Friday, January 18th: