This conversation is for all the beautiful women who are approaching the perimenopause or menopausal stage of life. Joining me in this conversation is educator and author Tania Elfersy. She is the beautiful soul behind The Wiser Woman Project. We chat about the journey leading up to and through perimenopause and menopause.
We take a deep dive into:
- The narrative around perimenopause;
- The signs of perimenopause quietly creeping into our lives way before we might expect;
- How Tania’s symptoms quickly disappeared; and
- The wisdom of our bodies.
Here are a few thought bomb takeaways:
- It’s great to have these conversations, there is nothing to dread or be ashamed of, when you change the way you look at things – the things you look at change;
- The human body is innately AMAZING. When we let ourselves be open to that wisdom it will guide us through birth, puberty, perimenopause, etc.;
- We often deny ourselves the space, time and self-care that our bodies, our innate wisdom is gently guiding us towards. When we say yes to someone else we are saying no to ourselves; and
- Your body can only and will only ever act of love and your body is always brilliant.
I hope you find some brilliant nuggets in this conversation. It’s the first of many I will be having to raise awareness and make this conversation part of the everyday dialogue. I’d love to hear your questions, comments and feedback.
To listen to this conversation on ITUNES:
To listen to this conversation on Podbean:
Until next time: Be well. Be inspired. Be You.
To reach Tania:
If you would like to read Tania’s award-winning book on motherhood: