The judgement of self and others is something we all do. What happens when we replace judgement with curiosity? It’s fascinating and getting curious is a wonderful opportunity to dig deep within.
In this episode:
A warm welcome my guest Jonelle Simms. She is a lovely soul who as a result of a spiritual awakening, left the corporate world to focus her time and efforts on Community. She now works as a coach, delivers corporate workshops and works with those who are marginalized and suffering in the community,
In this fun chat we take a deep dive into:
- What happens when questionable people move in next door? Do you love thy neighbour or do you move?;
- When you stop searching for a fix in the self-help industry and accepting life as it is, you realize that suffering is an illusion;
- The power of unconditional and impersonal love; and
- The resilience of those who are marginalized and suffering.
Here are a few thought bomb takeaways:
- When we show up fully, and are fully present, without our own agenda or ego and we meet people where THEY are at – that is true service;
- It’s easy to judge others who are less fortunate, but when you change the lens you are looking through, or take off the judgement googles, you will see that those who are struggling are actually the epitome of resilience; and
- Thinking, specifically overthinking can be so toxic. It can feel like you are carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. The power of thought is incredible. The fact that you think is part of being human, learning that you don’t have to engage with those thoughts is life-changing.
This is a fun and engaging conversation. I hope you enjoy it. If you have any questions about the three principles please do not hesitate to reach out. I think it’s evident from all my podcast guests who are members of the community that we LOVE to share this understanding.
Please keep the emails and feedback coming. I love hearing from you.
To listen to this episode on iTunes:
To listen to this episode on Podbean:
Until next time: Be well. Be inspired. Be You.